|
About me
Hello! This is Eveline.I'm nineteen. Currently studying in SP, diploma in banking and financial services. as well as psychology in business. I don't know myself very well. |
|
|
tagboard
Music Player
archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed Do credit accordingly if you changed the icon. |
the end of yet another chapter
Hello,I know usually I will pen my thoughts and excitements here as soon as I can, but I was too high yesterday. Anyway, the second last semester ended as of yesterday, after our banking law paper. Waved goodbyes to friends whom I will only see at the beginning of the next semester, and went off to enjoy the start of our well-earned holiday with the gang. So 9 of us walked to Rong Guang BBQ Seafood at Ulu Pandan Road. On our table were my standard must-have which is the Sambal KangKong and Sambal Stingray, and also Hot Plate Tofu, Crispy You Tiao, Sweet & Sour Pork, and Sambal Sotong. Cleared them in half an hour, and the night is still young, so 7 of us went to Jelita to get some chips and white wine, and headed to my place to chill out. A few moments later, we were playing heart attack under the stars, by the swimming pool. =) Pictures were taken by Ah siao with her polaroid camera, so must wait for her to scan them first. Awaiting our chalet! Expecting it to be 10 times high-er, because all 11 will be there =P. Went out the whole day today with Panda, ET and Ah Siao, to look for jobs and to shop. We managed to score an interview with one, and I'm hoping for a favorable reply. |


