Yippee. BD phase 2 is over.
After the presentation, I had lunch with the guys while panda is having csb. Then accidentally found out that zl is my senior from nan hua. haha. so we started chatting about nan hua and the peeps.

We wanted to finish up the report today, but the four of us were totally K-Oed by around 1.30, all of us were complaining about how our heads felt like they were going to drop off. haha gross. so we began to start laming around, like I'm going to call ryan - cheng ling from now onwards, and I'm going to call weixian - onion, because yang zong "chong" wei xian and that darren is now darren tanuwidjaja, lol, the newly adopted brother. ok crap.

Anyway by 2.30 we were totally K-Oed, then we decided to split up work and went home.
My eyes were totally closing on the way home so I went straight to bed, and guess what? I forgot to lock the door la. This is so dangerous man, luckily my mum is here already.
Reached home about 3 and slept all the way till 7. Woke up and went out to teach Gabriel and Fionn.

You know, I haven't start my revision yet! woohoo. I'm going to start right now!
Bye Bye!