|
About me
Hello! This is Eveline.I'm nineteen. Currently studying in SP, diploma in banking and financial services. as well as psychology in business. I don't know myself very well. |
|
|
tagboard
Music Player
archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed Do credit accordingly if you changed the icon. |
STAND UP FOR SINGAPORE! Thanks to Julia, ME get to spend a nice Saturday at Marina, to watch the last NDP preview. =D Huili and her family were there too, but they were at another section. Julia and I were at the Orange section, right smack in front of the stage. I took videos of the whole thing, but didnt take any photo because I am very pek chek with my Olympus. My last live NDP parade was in Primary 5, close to a decade ago. The NDP then and now was totally different, this year's damn cool, not the usual kind, so definitely a surprise I feel. Watching live and on tv were two totally different feeling. Having watching on tv for the past 10 years, a live parade was a great feeling. I often come across people who asked me this question: "Do you like Singapore or Indonesia?" I like both. I am born in Indonesia, but bred in Singapore, so my heart is in both places. I am practically a Singaporean now, with all my slang, and the fact that I have forgotten almost all my Bahasa having no one to speak the language to except my maid. My life is here, my friends are here, and I love walking around at night, and it's safe. In Indo though, there's my family, and the food, and the big house and the big room, the car and the chauffeur. So why ask me to choose between the two? In the future though, I know a choice has to be made. In 2 years time, I will be receiving a letter to offer me a citizenship. How I know where I will be in 2 years? Never mind, receive first then say. After NDP, Julia and I had dinner with Pang and her family at dian xiao er. Thanks for the treat auntie, the pork very nice. haha. Then we took bus home. Ok, I have enjoyed my Saturday, so tmw have to do double the workload. it's going to end in about a month. jiayou, everybody. |


