Number 26
Have a break, Have a Kit Kat
Blogger's still screwed!!! Hurry fix leh.
Anyway, 1 down, 3 more to go, counting down the days... till September 2nd.

CRAA II is O-V-E-R.
Up next is Corporate Finance. I've learned my lessons, to just enter the exam room without any expectation, easier to breathe this way, lower pressure. But the desire to excel is just too great to ignore, especially when I'm this close. Sighs.

Was supposed to take a short nap but ended up watching this old DVD that I got, Freedom Writers, based on a real life story.
One thing I've learnt from it, is if you say you cannot, you really cannot. So the bottom line here is, you'll never know until you try. You'll never know what's out there if you don't walk out of your comfort zone and enter a world that you thought you will never enter. What you thought may turn out to be different.
And people who truly loves you, won't stop you from achieving your dreams. People who think they love you will selfishly pull you back. And that's not how it is supposed to be.

Had lunch with the gang after the paper. Ahh can't wait for the holidays seriously... Our chalet's gonna be so happening. Full attendance! :)