|
About me
Hello! This is Eveline.I'm nineteen. Currently studying in SP, diploma in banking and financial services. as well as psychology in business. I don't know myself very well. |
|
|
tagboard
Music Player
archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed Do credit accordingly if you changed the icon. |
I felt so understood.
Name: EvelineDate: 8/9/2009 Colorgenics Number: 63147250 You are a very emotional and sensitive individual. Your life and love of life is dominated by your emotions - you have great feeling towards your fellow man and you are always full of enthusiasm but be careful, you tend to let your heart rule your head and this being so, you could be easily hurt - as perhaps you may have indeed been hurt in the past. You are willing to try anything once. You 'need to be needed' and what is perhaps more important you 'need to need.' You can only feel close to a person or persons when you feel you can trust them, but this trust needs to be proven to you. Yes, just like how respect should be earned. The present situation, not of your making, is forcing you to compromise. You will have to hold back and forgo some of your hopes, dreams and aspirations. You can never always do the things that you like to do. Life is not a bed of roses, and not perfect, so wake up your idea if you think life is bad for you, because little girl, life is not as easy as you think. Not everything will go accordingly as what you have planned. learn to be flexible, and stop complaining. Just shut up and get things done, PROPERLY. You are on tenterhooks and appear to be extremely nervous and upset. You are bored and you feel that life has far more to offer than this present day mundane existence. The way that you feel indicates that you have the need for a responsive and understanding relationship. You are prepared to follow up any opportunity which may present itself. However you are very choosy and you refuse to be swept off your feet unless integrity can proved to be 100% genuine. Yes I don't like people with no integrity, like you-know-them. Irritating things that I have to see everyday. Sorry for the lack of kindness, but kudos to the honesty. I don't see the need to fake it if I don't like you. It will disappoint myself, and it will be an insult to you. agree? Therefore you are holding back, keeping your emotions in check because before you let down your guard you have to be sure. You are too trusting and you have no desire to be hurt again. You are responsive to conditions around you - but forever under control. There is an inherent fear that you may be prevented from achieving the things you want. This activates your subconscious desire for peace of mind and mental security. It is increasingly obvious to you that the environment that you are in is not conducive to your well-being and so you are seeking fresh fields - somewhere free of conflict where you can RELAX and THINK. The test agreed that I should move out of the country. So I'll say I'll move. Yes I think I will. http://www.goldinuniverse.com/ Go and do. I think it's the best test that I have ever done. and also the shortest and easiest. |


