|
About me
Hello! This is Eveline.I'm nineteen. Currently studying in SP, diploma in banking and financial services. as well as psychology in business. I don't know myself very well. |
|
|
tagboard
Music Player
archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed Do credit accordingly if you changed the icon. |
End of Psychology
Last Psycho lesson. The last Monday that I will end class at 8.30, the last Monday where I will envy those who can go home at 5, the last Monday that I will be attending a class with my psycho classmates. Tonight full attendance. Still not listening to the lecturer, and doing my own projects, etc, but thinking back three semesters ago, one and a half year ago, when I stepped into the psycho classroom alone. Now, it's done, over, only things left will be the final test which constitutes 30% next week and the psychology paper. then? thats it. full stop. draw a line. One Diploma earned. =) Worth it? Yup, definitely. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |












