Thank You
Do you know what is 过河拆桥?
It means after you cross the river, you destroy the bridge. This is referring to people who seeks help (act friendly) because they want something and then pretend they don't know you or not being as nice to you once they get what they want.

Sadly, I see people like this around. This is called making use of others, using people as chess pieces. Tsk. You are going to get karma. Life's not always about you you you okay.

Anyway, it's Teachers' Day, so I'm going to take the opportunity to write a token of thanks to a few teachers who have made a difference in my life.

Firstly, to Miss Koh, for pulling me up from the fall. You believed in me when no other teacher does, pushing me to show you the best that I can be, to show the rest of those who look down at me in the past. Thank You, and I hope you are doing well in your studies. Come back soon! We will have another gathering. =)

Secondly, to Mr Ng, I really enjoyed your A-maths lessons, and although I used to complain about how you have such a high expectation and how you always say that I did not do well enough, but I know that it's all for my own good, and you say that because you know I could do better. I hope I did not disappoint you with my O level grade. It's the best possible anyway, haha. SO I hope you feel that your naggings pay off. =)

Thirdly, to Coach, you're our mentor and friend, and I think you are the best coach there is! Sometimes, I wish I could be there with the rest of the team at the field with you, having softball practice, and I don't even mind if you want us to run 10 rounds, I'll do it. Thank you for believing in me, for letting me be in the first 9 with the rest. Those memories will be kept forever, I will never forget. I remembered after my first home run you asked me how it felt, and I told you one word, Shiok. Yes, it's the best feeling ever.

Last but not least, Mr Chng. I don't know how many thank yous will be enough to tell you how thankful I am, I think no matter how much it will never be enough. You made me see that I'm not who I am in Council, that I should take that step out to be who I really am. I know I disappoint you many times, that sometimes I lack that confidence to give the best that I could, but thank you, no matter what, because you never gave up on us. Thank you for your trust in me, letting me lead the team with Angela. I hope I did not let you down. Thank you for bringing Softball into my life. It made a whole difference in the world.