|
About me
Hello! This is Eveline.I'm nineteen. Currently studying in SP, diploma in banking and financial services. as well as psychology in business. I don't know myself very well. |
|
|
tagboard
Music Player
archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed Do credit accordingly if you changed the icon. |
Your conscience kena eaten by the dog. You have zero left. So please beware because karma is coming your way. I believe in justice, law, order, fairness and equality. Reaping what you sow and giving back what you don't earn. Integrity and righteousness should be upholded. Dishonesty should be frowned upon. 忠孝仁爱 礼义廉耻 nanhua's school motto, still deeply etched in my head. Millions of gratitude for what they have taught me, but I regret that it took me this long to realise that such scums and bastards are roaming around the earth that we live in, living and breathing in this society. It is my misfortune that they exist so closely around. But thank God I'm not a part of them. I thank God for bringing me to the right places and to the right people. When we graduate next year, I'm going to tell you this. You didnt earn your diploma, you stole it. |


