Whenever you feel like complaining, or giving up, or just in a bad mood because something doesn't seem to go your way, just remember that you're not the unluckiest person, because someone out there is suffering way more than you do.

There's no such thing as free lunch, and no success if you don't work hard. You complain how people can score well all the time, like how you know who does, because I found out how hard he worked. Sleeping at around 4 am everyday is not something everyone can do.

I don't need speed, don't need 100% error free, don't need perfect A, I only want effort, that some part of your heart is being placed inside the work, not some "eveline wants this by this date, so I rush everything first, so that I can move on to other things." No, not that kind of efficiency.

Nobody said studying is easy, nobody said life will be good. Without pain, where's the gain? Just think.
I spend my weekends at home to finish tutorials before hand and to do projects. You think I'm happy? But I don't have a choice, and this is the path I choose, so I have to live it. So why can't you? Don't say no you can't, say yes you can. It's all in your head.