|
About me
Hello! This is Eveline.I'm nineteen. Currently studying in SP, diploma in banking and financial services. as well as psychology in business. I don't know myself very well. |
|
|
tagboard
Music Player
archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed Do credit accordingly if you changed the icon. |
When you're screwing up and nobody says anything to you anymore, that means they've given up on you. When you see yourself doing something badly and nobody's bothering to tell you, that's a bad place to be. You may not want to hear it, but your critics are often the ones telling you they still love you and care about you, and want to make you better. Self esteem is something you have to build. There is only one way to develop it. You give them something they can't do, they work hard until they find they can do it, and you just keep repeating the process. If you work hard enough, there will be things I can ddo tomorrow that I can't do today. This is the feedback loop for life. Sports isn't about learning the skills and the intricacies of it. It's about teamwork, perseverance, sportsmanship, the value of hardwork and the ability to deal with adversity. It's an indirect learning. Anyway, on a side note about today. I really don't get your point. What are you trying to prove? Win by playing tricks? Favouring your "puppets"? You call yourself an educator? You don't have your integrity with you huh? That is cheating, fyi. I will slap you if I am to stoop to your level. Idiot. I detest people like you. You don't deserve any respect, and guess what, you're not getting any from me. |


