|
About me
Hello! This is Eveline.I'm nineteen. Currently studying in SP, diploma in banking and financial services. as well as psychology in business. I don't know myself very well. |
|
|
tagboard
Music Player
archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed Do credit accordingly if you changed the icon. |
![]() We always ended up eating steamboat after the end of every tests/exam. Can tell me why or not? It's bewildering ah. Haha. Not complaining though. Anyway, we pigged out at tian tian and ate our hearts out for about 2 hours. With still bloated stomachs we walked to citylink for desserts from Marvelous Cream. Pang, Ben, Choong and I shared the Chocolate Sienne while the girls got themselves the strawberry and mango one. I think we were damn high tonight. High until shufen finished this all by herself: this was not the only plate by the way, this was what she is enjoying towards the end. I believe there's more. Photos are limited because all of us were busy with the food. The neighbour upstairs is one ultimate public nuisance. I wish one day he will realise that and repent. I was talking to huili about changing course when I go to uni. My parents and relatives are against me going into psychology. But what if that is what I want? I really don't know. I kind of have had enough of banking and business. D's going to do veterinarian, a part of me wants to join her. Sx wants to do marine biology, I developed an interest in that field ever since the snorkelling trip, and I have been surfing the net for documentaries on marine creatures. And what about my restaurant? I think, it's really time to sit down and tell my parents what I really want, even though they may not support the idea. Ok, I want a job that makes money, but I also want a job that I will enjoy. I remembered someone telling me that you can never enjoy your job, which I don't agree. Yes, you can enjoy a job IF you have passion for the job, right? I don't want some job that gives me pressure and all sort of nonsense even though it's a 5 figure sum into my bank account every month. The world is a bitter place to live in, our society especially, where results matter, where only the strong ones will survive. It's this performance-oriented society that shapes us into this over-serious people. Soon everybody will suffer from the overly serious syndrome. This should not go on.
|



