|
About me
Hello! This is Eveline.I'm nineteen. Currently studying in SP, diploma in banking and financial services. as well as psychology in business. I don't know myself very well. |
|
|
tagboard
Music Player
archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed Do credit accordingly if you changed the icon. |
Term 2 starts tomorrow. Can anyone spell sian for me? Let's move on move on move on, I wanna graduate asap. Satisfied the cravings yesterday with sx and cec at this rong guang bbq seafood at clementi. awesome place. next time gang can go there as a steamboat alternative. We ordered chilli crabs, sambal stingray, sambal kangkong and hotplate tofu, a little too much for 3 persons, but we finished them all. haha. okay sx didnt finish all. cec and i did. then after that we took a bus down to jln jelita's cold storage to get mochi ice cream. ate them on our way to the bus stop where there are buses home. meeting sballers again on the 17th. There's something on my mind that I really really wanna know. But then again it's not my call right? So i think i should shut up first. |


