|
About me
Hello! This is Eveline.I'm nineteen. Currently studying in SP, diploma in banking and financial services. as well as psychology in business. I don't know myself very well. |
|
|
tagboard
Music Player
archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed Do credit accordingly if you changed the icon. |
Should stop ranting about the management game as a whole. Have mixed feelings about this whole thing right now. A part of me wanted to give it all, the other part just want to concentrate on proper work. Guess we'll see how it goes. I'm not a quitter. But this doesn't stop me from becoming pek chek with some people. A joke is fun and humorous, but when it hits a raw nerve, MY raw nerve, it's not funny anymore. So unfortunately for you, I'm not happy about it. You don't treat your friends that way. Gang celebrated Julia's birthday The smile that we bring to people when we celebrate their birthdays with them made our day as well. I love the unity among us. Chalet in September! I hope all 12 will be present. |


