Location: Marina Square McD's.
Time: 11.36 am, Saturday 18 July.

Here I am on a nice Saturday morning, what did I get myself into?
Ge kiang lo. In the end what did I get? Add more stuff to do to the already piling up work only. Sad.

I don't know whether to laugh or cry when my friends rely on me. It's good in a way, but if I don't perform up to the expectation, then they'll be disappointed, and it saddens me.

When you are happy, you smile. When you are upset, you cry. When you are angry, just flare up. There's a need to embrace the simplest pleasures in life. Nobody's perfect.

"Harry, how do you feel when you see Ginny and Dean together?" - Hermione started crying.
"It feels like this." - Harry

It's a feeling that no words can ever describe.
It's not how we are as individuals, it's how we are when we're together.