|
About me
Hello! This is Eveline.I'm nineteen. Currently studying in SP, diploma in banking and financial services. as well as psychology in business. I don't know myself very well. |
|
|
tagboard
Music Player
archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed Do credit accordingly if you changed the icon. |
I’ve been waiting for my dreams To turn into something I could believe in And looking for that Magic rainbow On the horizon I couldn’t see it Until I let go Gave into love and watched all the bitterness burn Now I’m coming alive Body and soul And feelin’ my world start to turn And I’ll taste every moment And live it out loud I know this is the time, This is the time To be more than a name Or a face in the crowd I know this is the time This is the time of my life Time of my life Holding onto things that vanished Into the air Left me in pieces But now I’m rising from the ashes Finding my wings And all that I needed Was there all along Within my reach As close as the beat of my heart and I’ll taste every moment And live it out loud I know this is the time, This is the time to be More than a name Or a face in the crowd I know this is the time This is the time of my life Time of my life And I’m out on the edge of forever Ready to run I’m keeping my feet on the ground Arms open wide Face to the sun I’ll taste every moment And live it out loud I know this is the time, This is the time to be More than a name Or a face in the crowd I know this is the time This is the time of my life Time of my life More than a name Or a face in the crowd This is the time This is the time of my life. This is the time of my life. Currently in love with this song. My kind of song. The kind of song that instils hope into me, the kind that will make you fly. The kind that people from American Idol will sing when their dreams come true. Like, Jordin Sparks and her "This is My Now", this is David Cook and "The Time of My Life". I could just leave, the way I decide between NJ and SP three years ago, without any hesitation. But this is different. I know I don't want to stay here forever, I know I talked about starting a new chapter to my life. But, what I'm considering now is like starting a new book. I don't know if I'm ready, to leave my life here behind, and my friends too? I need to know what I want, take in what others suggested, but ultimately, it's my life, so I decide, right? and no one can tell me what is right or wrong, because I should be the one deciding what's best for myself. aiyah, i just want to graduate from sp with a diploma with a satisfying gpa can liao. and satisfying means the standard that I want. Anyway, to some, do yourself a favour and do things that can make others respect you. Ok, maybe you enjoy the attention and all, but do it in such a way that doesn't disturb other people. If you want to disgrace yourself, then please just disgrace yourself, I hate it when people associate me with you. Because we are totally not the same kind of person, which explains why we don't flock together. So please, for your own good, earn some respect for yourself. and do me one small favour, keep your mouth shut when you are supposed to, like say, please don't talk for 1 hour from the start of one lecture to the end NON-STOP like you own the whole lecture theatre alright? -.-''' basket. |


