|
About me
Hello! This is Eveline.I'm nineteen. Currently studying in SP, diploma in banking and financial services. as well as psychology in business. I don't know myself very well. |
|
|
tagboard
Music Player
archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed Do credit accordingly if you changed the icon. |
I'm really thankful. Everytime I feel like giving up, and when my hard work doesn't seem to pay off, when what I worked hard for let me down repeatedly, crushing my confidence, self-esteem and hope, something, or someone appears and shower me with all that I needed to get back up and run again. This race, the one that I have been running ever since I stepped into SP, is coming to an end, soon. I know I don't have to prove anything to anyone, but I want to, not for anyone else, but for myself. I need that sense of achievement that I could never have attained in Nan Hua. I rarely hide things from people. What you see is what you get. One thing I tried to suppress from people is my dislike to be in people's shadows. Either you be the best, or be nothing at all. It's a very strong and competitive line, but I don't like such extremes. I welcome competition only to a certain extent. Actually in most cases, I don't even feel like competing. The competitiveness in me can be too overwhelming, too intense for my own liking. I'm so full of contradiction, don't you think? haha. |


