Yes! Sixian, just what I needed.
So according to sixian who learnt it from Mark Twain:
Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great ones make you feel that you, too, can become great.

I shouldn't be wasting my time ranting about this certain person.
But what the heck this certain person disappointed me so much.
What makes him think he has the right to judge and comment about others?
What makes him think he is above us?
Maybe he can do better, but that doesn't give him the authority to put us beneath him.
He may be in a better position than us in this short run.
But his friend is so much better as a person and as a friend. And I tell you my one cent worth okay? That is the asset in the long run.

So shit him.
Feel like slapping his face and kicking his ass.

Okay, I just accumulated a lot of karma cursing at him.
I'm going to go baibai with shufen on wednesday to wash away my sins.
But his sins are more than mine, so I shouldn't worry too much.
So keep your insults to yourself okay please thank you very much.

and yes if you, yes you, are guilty after reading this, yes i was talking about you.
damn it, you irks me.