|
About me
Hello! This is Eveline.I'm nineteen. Currently studying in SP, diploma in banking and financial services. as well as psychology in business. I don't know myself very well. |
|
|
tagboard
Music Player
archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed Do credit accordingly if you changed the icon. |
Falling sick. Popped in two panadols early in the morning. Can't concentrate during Ktai's lesson even though I want to, because I see hope in pulling up my Investment grades. CSB is another module that I want to work hard for. I don't want to take any opportunity cost this semester. My pride gets in the way of a lot of things. It's like a protective shell. Anything to make myself forget all the unhappiness and pain. I'm miserable too. Whether it is about the same thing or not I don't know. There's a reason why I don't want to know all the answers. It's to stop me from thinking about you, from caring about you, from wanting to know how you are feeling and doing every second every minute that I am awake. I'm sorry, that I'm not good enough to be there for you. You don't want me to be there for you anyway. |


