|
About me
Hello! This is Eveline.I'm nineteen. Currently studying in SP, diploma in banking and financial services. as well as psychology in business. I don't know myself very well. |
|
|
tagboard
Music Player
archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed Do credit accordingly if you changed the icon. |
"When you were gone, when the meteor had fallen over the horizon, everything went black. Nothing had changed, but my eyes were blinded by the light. I couldn't see the stars anymore. And there was no more reason for anything." It pains me, when I look at the stars, they reminded me of you. That song, remember what you said before? You said the lyrics of that song was what you wanted to say to me, that it described us. You told me you cared about me a lot more than what I thought. I'm sorry, that I couldn't seem to appreciate nor reciprocate then. I'm sorry if I am that hard to understand. I'm sorry, and I love you. |


