|
About me
Hello! This is Eveline.I'm nineteen. Currently studying in SP, diploma in banking and financial services. as well as psychology in business. I don't know myself very well. |
|
|
tagboard
Music Player
archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed Do credit accordingly if you changed the icon. |
![]() SIM Management Game. Thanks ah, for reshuffling our groups, totally ignite my fighting spirit. I WILL SHOW YOU. YOU WAIT AND SEE. I like that feeling when people despises you, look down on you, then you show them what you can do and how they shut up. The looks on their faces are so priceless. That's just the way it is. You think I can't do it? I'll make sure I do it. Totally no mood for the last week of school. June hols packed with activities, but I will squeeze in time to study, definitely. Maybe I'll start now. No, I'm not crazy. Redang trip is SO ON. Confirming bookings and payment tomorrow. =) Outings with gang, Ao4, Sans and Softballers. What more can I ask for? :D |



