REDANG TRIP







To dearest softballers, how I wish all of us were there, we would have an even more blasting time together.

The place was kinda remote, away from the busy city, limited technology, an island life, basically. The past few days have been great, we totally have this own time own target thing, no news from the "outside world", just living life on our own. Wake up early in the morning, had breakfast beside the sea, took a walk on the beach, suntan, obsessed with the tanning lotion, waited for the boat to bring us to the snorkelling areas, snorkelled, went back to the island, had lunch, tanned some more, went snorkelling again, dinner while gazing at the stars accompanied by live karaoke, went back to the hotel, beer, card games, goof off, get high, then sleep.

Chilled out, talked, laughed.
This was where we had our meals.


Sea water was ultimate clear. Water from other sources, kinda not.




Hi, my name is eveline. I'm nineteen.
I still dont' know much about life, I'm lousy at relationships, but I love my family and friends, even though I rarely express my real feelings.
But despite that, I know there's someone in my heart. I'm afraid of the future, so I don't want to think so far ahead. Right here and now, I'm still in love with that person. I know it's pointless to say anything now, because I don't even know what's going on myself. But I'll learn, bit by bit. One day I will understand. I'll move on, yet stay. I'll let go, yet hold on. Love could be a simple thing, it's us that makes it complicated. I'm happy if he is. That will be all.

There's a lot to learn, a lot more to see and experience.
Like what they say, Life's too short to just to live.
This is a candid shot btw, by Kassie Tan. =)