I'm not going anywhere.
I'm still hoping for that silver lining.
Today was super restless.
Shufen and I were both down, and it kind of showed on our faces. Clara was like asking what happen.
I really don't know how to describe it. There's so many things to say I don't know where to start, not that I didn't try to talk to people about it, I did, just that, I couldn't seem to deliver my message the way I want it to.
Friends gave me solutions that I do not want to take, it's different ok, I could feel it clearly.
I know what I want.
Shufen, I think God angry because we never fulfil our promise to go pray. We better do it during the holidays, wash away all the bad luck.
Planned to pon psycho class today.
But we showed up in the end.
Psycho class rawks big time.
One step at a time, one day, I'll reach the stage.