|
About me
Hello! This is Eveline.I'm nineteen. Currently studying in SP, diploma in banking and financial services. as well as psychology in business. I don't know myself very well. |
|
|
tagboard
Music Player
archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed Do credit accordingly if you changed the icon. |
Just because I didn't ask about you, nor contact you, nor meet you, doesn't mean I don't care about you. It's just, some things are better left unsaid. Excuses, some may say, but what do you know? You're not me, you're never ever gonna understand. Sometimes I wish they would ask, yet I also wish they won't. It's just a dream, just a dream, just a dream. Hell ya, if it's a dream, it won't hurt would it? Then how come my heart is so sore and sour? Can't believe that I'm the fool again... I thought you were my friend? Went to sing with A04 yesterday. Weixian sounded like Yang Zong Wei. Ryan sounded like Lin You Jia. Awesome session. A04 got hidden talents. =) Haha, we shall all go sing part-time at a bar. I need something, just something. But I don't know what. Another holiday perhaps? LOL. |


