I want to run off to some island, alone.

Hungry go find food, not hungry just slack around.
Got rain then go drink, no rain then just don't drink.
Sleep and then die, maybe die of hunger or die of thirst, or eaten by some wild animal.
Just away from everything, and everybody.

I was reading a friend's blog.
Not a very close friend, hardly talk to her, but friends.
I think she's really strong, despite everything she manages to pick herself up, not like me, denial first then immune to the pain and thats it. very unhealthy.


Quote of the day by Ah Lim:
Got money everything also good.
No money can only look.

Tuition assignments are piling, but I really have no confidence in teaching science. =(
anybody wants english, maths and chinese combi?


Out with the sisters and one brother to celebrate xy's birthday earlier.
Pictures soon.
Happy Birthday XY!