I used to be that strong
There's no thrill in easy sailing
When the skies are clear and blue
There's no joy in merely doing things
Which anyone can do

But there is some satisfaction
That is mighty sweet to take
When you reach a destination
That you thought you'd never make.

I was searching high and low for the Hurricanes song that I modified from I dream by Taufik Batisah for Angie.
And I found it in a book, along with all the other original songs that I've written.

I went to look at my livejournal and I was browsing through this entry I wrote about how Failure is not an option.

It amazes me when I read all those past entries. I used to be so strong. So unaffected. So determined. I look like a loser at the moment compared to the past me.
Cannot cannot. Must revert back.

Yes, I'm strong, and like you said, I'll be just fine.
But that doesn't mean I won't cry nor get hurt.
Because I do.
All the time.
Just because I don't whine and cry in front of people.
Showing my weaknesses in front of others is not my style.