|
About me
Hello! This is Eveline.I'm nineteen. Currently studying in SP, diploma in banking and financial services. as well as psychology in business. I don't know myself very well. |
|
|
tagboard
Music Player
archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed Do credit accordingly if you changed the icon. |
Hello all, Wahaha, i took a break from the lecture notes today, just surfing the net all day. I'm not being lazy, mind you. Hmm, some shitty things happened at home, I guess, the major change that I am worrying about is coming earlier than planned. :( I don't know who to turn to for help, like real help, not advices, not suggestions, but help. Something real that can change the situation. Sometimes I ask myself, and recently I've been asking alot, why must it be me? ahh, whatever nonsense that's going to come, can't it wait? at least until i've graduated? i don't really fancy such disruptions, you see. |


