Counting down: 7 days to Redang with the now official Redang gang.
So looking forward to Snorkelling!
Yeps. It would have been more fun with 6 people but thanks to Swine Flu you know.
My parents surprisingly encourage me to go.
Dad was like "Scared for what? Don't need to scared la, go go."
I think they noticed the pressure from the aura that I send out. haha.
Anyway, there's always a next time, that the 8 of us will enjoy time together.

I really feel like joining SP Softball, but I don't want it to jeopardise my studies even more. =( I mean I really need to get back up, NTU is the main target for now. But Mr Singh was encouraging me to go join everytime I attend GEMs.
Huili was saying her mum's friend's son couldn't get into NUS Law despite the straight As. And I was telling her that results are just a bench mark to qualify you for the interview. The interview will be the determining factor. Fail interview and thats it. Ohman.

2/3 of Hols are packed with activities. the last week shall be kept free of all outings and what nots because I have dates, with my lecture notes. Not to forget two psycho assignments that takes up 25% each, one due next week, one due on Friday of MST week.

Spent my 3 hour break today after lecture before gems with sf at JP. talked about some stuffs.
and some people. weird people, strange people, funny people.
life is soooo complicated.