Yes, I passed my BTT.
But looking at my schedule so far, I won't be taking ATT anytime soon. This means I may not get my license by the end of this year?

I admire friends who have something that they like, hobbies for example, or favourite singers or groups, etc.
Huili has Arashi, Goki has NEWS, Shufen has lifesaving and the police stuff, Julia has... Willie? LoL.
It used to be Softball for me, where almost every single post is about softball this softball that softball everything. Now? Somehow I feel that I'm not related to that sport anymore. It's just something that I used to play and in love with years ago. I don't even watch the matches and games anymore. So what right do I have to call myself a softballer and claim that I'm still in love with it? The only things that remind me of those days were the trophies, medals and the photos. Am I still a part of it now though? I dare not say I am.
What's my hobby then? I don't have a favourite at the moment, sad to say.

I'm definitely taking up something full time and actively in Uni, that is, if NBS wants me, I'll devote myself to their Softball team, that is, again, if I make it in the team.

For now? Fight for what you want, yes?