SAT scores will be available on May 21st.
Prays hard and crosses fingers.
BTT tomorrow, prays hard and crosses fingers.
Forgel said keep doing ten year series, ok later do again.
Zhimin laughed at me because I was conned into buying the highway code book. -.- go ahead and laugh all you want. lol.

We (Clara, Huiyan, Julia, Shufen and William) were enlightened by Mrs P Tan just now.
She talked to us for like almost 1 whole hour about some stuffs.
She told us not to be afraid to shine, to not be intimidated by others just because they look like they have more. She gave me that confidence to believe in myself once more, that I can do what I want if I really want it. Thank you Mrs P Tan. =) I will not let you down, I promise.

I begin to see friends planning for their future, like Shufen for example. I know of her interest in that particular type of job because she has been talking about it for months. And, well, if that's what she wants then as a friend I'll say, GO FOR IT. If you're sure of it, you like it, you want it, then make it happen.

As for me, for now, a place in NBS first, and I will move on from there. Yup.
I'm not that afraid anymore. =) so don't allow yourself to be intimidated too ya?

Junhao said something before psycho class that was super funny that got the bunch of us cracking up. New term for the day: OSS = Overly Serious Syndrome. This is an inside joke.

Our group still haven't decide for a topic for our 705 research paper, currently torn between two ideas. Think think think people, come on, let's think.
We are all tired today, especially now every week we have to present on a topic for psycho. -.-.
give you the dead look. jiayou ah people, it's the last semester for psycho, so let's not waste it.