|
About me
Hello! This is Eveline.I'm nineteen. Currently studying in SP, diploma in banking and financial services. as well as psychology in business. I don't know myself very well. |
|
|
tagboard
Music Player
archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed Do credit accordingly if you changed the icon. |
Back from camp with an injury. My leg muscles were overstrained after all the running - without my leg guard. Sian, this got me damn irritated until at night when I start to get worried instead. I felt so helpless that I had to resort to signing on msn to find someone that can help. Thank goodness sixian's online to calm me down. Camp was... well, if you are interested to know, I'll tell you personally. These few days I felt as if I am on Gotcha, so if I am on Gotcha, you all can come out already, because I don't want to take anymore nonsense, thank you very much for your consideration. I let you win ok? I don't want to play already. Now I'm not only pissed with one hero, but two heroes. Spoil my plan. thanks ah for your help. you took away something that i need the most. anyway, someone changed so much. i'm somewhat disappointed. but i don't know why i'm disappointed also. maybe because i expect a lot more from this certain person? yeah, it makes me sad when people change that way. you can lie to people, but when you look into the mirror, you can still see who you really are underneath that facade. as much as i hate to admit it, a fact's a fact. it's beyond my control. =( |


