|
About me
Hello! This is Eveline.I'm nineteen. Currently studying in SP, diploma in banking and financial services. as well as psychology in business. I don't know myself very well. |
|
|
tagboard
Music Player
archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed Do credit accordingly if you changed the icon. |
They had this weird look on their faces when I told them what I feel and what I am doing. I know it makes no sense. Maybe, I guess. But I definitely know one thing. and thats all that matters right now. Keep it inside, and let nature takes its course. =) I have things to keep me busy anyway. So after so many years, I still cannot understand why people has so many different faces to show to different people. Like why can't you just be the real you in front of every single person? not tired meh putting up that front? who are you trying to be what are you trying to prove man. stupid. -.- |


