|
About me
Hello! This is Eveline.I'm nineteen. Currently studying in SP, diploma in banking and financial services. as well as psychology in business. I don't know myself very well. |
|
|
tagboard
Music Player
archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed Do credit accordingly if you changed the icon. |
It is during those train and bus rides when I am alone that I get to think about things. Life as a whole, people, random things. I am 19 years old. People will say that I am young, and that there's a whole life ahead, etc. But what if I die tomorrow? There's so many things that I have yet to achieve. So many things that I want to see and explore and experience. What if I die before I can accomplish all that I want to accomplish? I told myself to live life to the fullest everyday, to treat every single day as the last day. Easier said then done. Life's tough, and it's only getting tougher day by day. How nice if we can live without money, and everything is free, enjoy time with family and friends, no school, no work. Who invented school and work? lousiest idea ever. |



