|
About me
Hello! This is Eveline.I'm nineteen. Currently studying in SP, diploma in banking and financial services. as well as psychology in business. I don't know myself very well. |
|
|
tagboard
Music Player
archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed Do credit accordingly if you changed the icon. |
I was on the way home with Cec last night and I told her on top of all my normal course, I have a second diploma, I am taking SATs as well as taking tests for a driving license. Then she asks me one question that I fail to answer. "Why are you stressing yourself out like this?" Actually I knew why. Because that is what people are doing. To achieve as much as you can. I enjoy what I'm doing, and it gives satisfaction when you did something good, but satisfaction does not equates happiness. Eliza and Xueying, we must jiayou ok, score well for SAT! It's in less than two weeks! If you could choose, would you rather have a lot of achievements and no friends, or a lot of friends and no achievements? I could tell you now truthfully, I would rather be the latter. So what if you're up there? You're up there alone and nobody gives a damn about you. So what if you're down there? You have loads of support from people who loves you. This is what matters. I know what I lack. The fact is that I cannot bring myself to please people with things that they will be happy to hear. Unless I really feel that way, I cannot seem to understand why there is a need to 拍马屁。My parents have been telling me that it is important to give people face. Okay, fine, give people face, but also must choose whether the person is worth it or not right? Respect is to be earned, not given just like that. If every person deserves to be respected, than all the murderers and the sickos all deserve to be respected la? Don't you ever judge me if you don't even know a damn about me. Who the hell are you and why should I need your opinion. I don't need your 1 rupiah worth. I give you my one cent worth. If you don't have anything good to say, you SHUT UP. |



