|
About me
Hello! This is Eveline.I'm nineteen. Currently studying in SP, diploma in banking and financial services. as well as psychology in business. I don't know myself very well. |
|
|
tagboard
Music Player
archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed Do credit accordingly if you changed the icon. |
![]() I like how laidback things are at the moment. I wish it could always stay like this. Don't want to go back to the uptight and full of tension life. I sort of take things a whole lot easier right now, accepting whatever is there for me, minimum expectations, etc. No challenge, I know. But I'm tired. It's not that I don't want to fight, it's because there is nothing worth fighting for at the moment. There comes a time on life when you have to let go of all the pointless drama and the people who create them and surround yourself instead with people who make you laugh so hard that you forget the bad and focus solely on the good. Life is after all, too short to be anything but happy. ![]() There will be a time in your life when you realise who matters, who never did, who won't anymore, and who always will. So don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future. |




