|
About me
Hello! This is Eveline.I'm nineteen. Currently studying in SP, diploma in banking and financial services. as well as psychology in business. I don't know myself very well. |
|
|
tagboard
Music Player
archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed Do credit accordingly if you changed the icon. |
The hardest thing to do is to watch the one you love, love someone else. What do you do when the only person who can make you stop crying is the one who made you cry? You turn around and walk away. To the friend: I know it hurts, and the pain will be there for quite some time no matter how hard you try to hide. But time will heal you, I promise. And I'm around if you need to talk. Something's wrong with my stomache - I think it's because of my nonsensical diet. Ohno. I need more sleep, I think. |



