|
About me
Hello! This is Eveline.I'm nineteen. Currently studying in SP, diploma in banking and financial services. as well as psychology in business. I don't know myself very well. |
|
|
tagboard
Music Player
archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed Do credit accordingly if you changed the icon. |
your education should be worth every penny spent.
要怎样说都可以,我只有一句对不起。 让我自私,幼稚一次, 我想用最简单的方法, 减少心里那很不舒服的感觉。 Waves goodbye to yesterday. This refers to the Acer laptop. I'll give you credit because I completed my 2 years worth of assignments with your help, but you've given me a lot of troubles during the 2 years also. But I still must thank you, so, my acer laptop, thank you very much! I welcome my new friend which I'm still getting used to, my Asus eee pc 1000he. I know I crave a lot about Sony in the past, but someone enlightened me about the importance of functions instead of beauty. Yup, and I realise that now. Thanks Junhao for all your help! I must cherish my Asus. Hopefully it will prove to be dependable for the next few years. Tired. zzz. |


