|
About me
Hello! This is Eveline.I'm nineteen. Currently studying in SP, diploma in banking and financial services. as well as psychology in business. I don't know myself very well. |
|
|
tagboard
Music Player
archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed Do credit accordingly if you changed the icon. |
Some time ago, a friend, I think it was Si Aun, asked me one simple question. If you were to die tomorrow, what will you want your last meal to be? Without thinking, I said, Jap food la, my favourite. Si Aun told me he wanted his home-cooked food prepared by his mum. Do you know how I felt then? The word "shallow" seemed to be written across my face. I'm guessing it's human nature, for always thinking about what they don't have or what they wish to have, instead of what they already have. Greed - you can't seem to have enough of things. So unfamiliar, so distant. I don't know when it started, when I lead my life according to the "credit where credit is due" mindset. If the effort that I put in and the results that I get goes hand in hand, that amazing sense of satisfaction can make me damn high for months. But, you can't expect mthings to always go the way you want it to be. Another friend told me about the half full and half empty glass thing. A pessimist will see the glass as half empty and on the other hand an optimist will see it as half full. Life, there's so much to discover, it will be so sad if you waste your life away isn't it? Some stuff that I hope to accomplish by the end of this year: - Get my driving license - Get back to music school for keyboard and guitar - Maintain that gpa by hook or by crook even if I have to chiong and don't sleep until I complete. p.s. for friends who are interested, you all know for diploma application to uni, you need 5 semesters results? so at the end of next sem, can apply for uni already. =) - Go Korea with Eric and Mariah. - Arashi concert with Huili & Khris Lee maybe? - Go for a trip somewhere with SANS. p.s. eh we forgot to take picture la, we long time never take picture of us together le. |


