|
About me
Hello! This is Eveline.I'm nineteen. Currently studying in SP, diploma in banking and financial services. as well as psychology in business. I don't know myself very well. |
|
|
tagboard
Music Player
archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed Do credit accordingly if you changed the icon. |
the remnants of whatever
Yep, so like some of my peers, I have been busy with my working life.9 am to 6 pm every weekday, reach home around 7.30 pm, bathe, eat, watch my dramas, bed. It's only week 2 and a half into ITP, but it feels longer than that. I'm just glad that I have Ms Wong Shu Fen with me at work, and of course our new friend, Stephanie! Shufen and I met up with Huili, Julia, Entong and Jeraine for dinner just now. Like super long never see them already, got so much to update each other on, but its a pity we didnt manage to meet up with the rest of the clan. Soon alright? I also want to take the chance to congratulate a friend for her engagement! OMG man, it's the first time that a friend of mine is getting engaged. Like, for myself la, the thought of getting married seems something that I will only think of in maybe after uni and work and all that. But hey, time doesn't matter ya? as long as the feelings are right, and it's the right guy. =) I'm so happy for you! Full of envy and admiration, but maybe my time's not there yet. Wish you happiness forever and ever and ever!! Love, I'm still waiting. But it's the last thing on my mind at the moment. |


