|
About me
Hello! This is Eveline.I'm nineteen. Currently studying in SP, diploma in banking and financial services. as well as psychology in business. I don't know myself very well. |
|
|
tagboard
Music Player
archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed Do credit accordingly if you changed the icon. |
I was waiting for the bus this morning when a boy asked his maid this question. "Auntie, why so early in the morning people don't want to sleep?" Cute right? Is it their innocence and simplicity or our complexity? I was surfing the net earlier and I decided to go visit nanhua website. Of course, the first page I looked for was the softball page. It's been 3 years since I've stopped playing, 2 years since I've been to a game. I used to be that softball player, someone who dares to dream, who fights for what she wants, with such strength and courage. That was when I have a purpose in my life, where I know what I'm doing and where I'm going. I remembered the many times I have to skip A maths lesson to go for competition, and mr ng will say "Wah, skip class again ah, skip so many lessons must bring back championship ok." I also remembered how miss yeo will wish us good luck before our matches and how the team "Bai Zhen" before the game. I guess I lost that spirit when I stopped playing. My first game, our first gold medal, our softball camp, our 3 days a week training, our games, our bonding session, pigging out session, laughters and tears, fights and misunderstandings. I remember them. We were strangers, and we became teammates. Now, we're a family, they're my mum, and my sisters. I have a duty to them, a duty to care for them and love them. I was thinking about some stuff on my way home. I thought about the things people say and do, and the reason behind them, I thought about the people around me, and I thought about myself. LoL, I strung up everything together and was enlightened by my own thoughts. Life is like a pitch, you can take what you're given or let it pass you by. Everyone has their own life and their own view towards it. Life is so interesting, we can never completely figure it out. It owes you nothing, because it was here first. tired. |



