Happy 21st Birthday Clement Tan!
It's been what, 6 years?
Time passes.
But I still remember all those times. Silly, but full of fond memories. =)
You should be passing out soon right? Best of luck for university application! Who knows, maybe I'll be your junior again. Haha.

Came back home already. So shiok.
Khris, Chinny and Ser came over last night. Made sushi for dinner, watched dvds, tonned until 3 plus when I finally fell asleep. Woke up and continue watching dvd, made indo mee for them, slack around, ordered pizza. More gatherings okay, before you all go uni!

Work's been alright so far, nothing much except for reading up of materials to fully understand how the bank operates and filing. My boss gonna teach me how to use a program next week so I can move on to the processes itself. By the way, I'm with Commerzbank AG, a german wholesale bank. I'm in the Business Processes department. My office was supposed to be at Shenton Way Temasek Towers, but because it was under renovation at the moment, the temporary office is at paya lebar now. Hopefully before my internship end will move back, because I want to get the experience of working in a real corporate environment, where the real deal is.

"Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths" - Walt Disney

let it go, let it roll right off your shoulder
don't you know the hardest part is over
let it in, let your clarity define you
in the end
we will only just remember how it feels

our lives are made in these small hours
these little wonders, these twists & turns of fate
time falls away, but these small hours,
these small hours still remain

let it slide, let your troubles fall behind you
let it shine until you feel it all around you and
i don't mind if it's me you need to turn to
we'll get by, it's the heart that really matters in the end

our lives are made in these small hours
these little wonders, these twists & turns of fate
time falls away, but these small hours, these small hours still remain

all of my regret will wash away some how
but i cannot forget the way i feel right now
in these small hours these little wonders these twists & turns of fate
these twists & turns of fate
time falls away but these small hours
these small hours, still remain,
still remain these little wonders
these twists & turns of fate
time falls away but these small hours
these little wonders still remain