|
About me
Hello! This is Eveline.I'm nineteen. Currently studying in SP, diploma in banking and financial services. as well as psychology in business. I don't know myself very well. |
|
|
tagboard
Music Player
archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed Do credit accordingly if you changed the icon. |
Yo. 1. 2. A short break, and then the mugging starts full speed, or maybe not, because weekend is packed with outings. Ok, it can't be all work and no play right? I'll study at night. Went to watch The Curious Case of Benjamin Buttons with Julia,Shufen,Ben and Entong. Firstly, we did not expect the movie to be 3 hours long! Entong and I were like falling asleep during the middle part. Rushed to Clarke Quay to meet softballers. I thought it would be full attendance, but at least got to meet up with some of them. Some new plans for another trip? Ate and chatted over some drinks. Eliza went high (almost). But all of us were still sober enough to take pics. Updates on the photos when I've got them. Back to UCCD. |


