Left unsaid - eveline tan

It may seem alright
I may look just fine
Beneath all that
You're still on my mind

I tried not to feel
I tried not to see
How fine you are
Although you're without me

So many things are left unsaid
And my heart is filled with regrets
The things I wished I've said
The promises I've made

I told you I've had my doubts before
If you're the one I'm looking for
I couldn't see it in the past
But now I wish that we could last

But when you let go of your hand
the hand that I'll never hold again
Baby the things that's left unsaid
I will forget.

Year 2's been a hell of a year.
Where most of the days are filled with pressure, projects, sadness, anger, and disappointments.
Nothing much to look back on except the precious 6 days of trip with the softballers, really.
The rest of the days seem mundane and lifeless.
Or maybe it's just me.

I don't feel the excitement when the exam ended, unlike in the past, where I'll jump for joy and tell my friends how I plan to spend the hols.
This time, however, since WE HAVE NO DECENT HOLIDAY EVEN AFTER A HORRIBLE YEAR, what to celebrate you tell me.
My grades are going to drop again, don't even need to anticipate, it's confirmed.
Shitty.
Wth.
When I look at the effort I put in, and the stupid results I get, is it my expectation too high or have I reached my limit. Can tell me what's wrong or not.

On a side note, actually I do have plans for what I want to accomplish.
- Sit ups and Push ups 100 times every day
- Jog once a week
- Learn Truth on Keyboard

Fair enough right? Nothing much, since I will only be free on weekends.

Schedules:
- SANS sleepover
- IT SHOW: get mini laptop, external hard disk, etc.

and the stupid sore throat is really irritating me.

1. Write your LJ username - cyden-softball

2. Write your two favorite bands/groups at the moment - Lead, NEWS

3. Write either I ♥ k-pop ; I ♥ j-pop ; I ♥ c-pop - I ♥ j-pop

4. Write the name of your favorite person of all time - Oguri Shun

5. Write down your recently favored person - Nino

Anyway, despite all the nonsense, gang and I deserved a nice meal.
After FMKT paper, which ridiculously ended at 8.10 pm, we made our way to Clementi. On our table were - BBQ Sambal Stingray, Sambal Kangkung, Tofu, Sweet and Sour pork, Fried Chicken, + 4 big bowls of soup. It costs us $6 per person. Good food, great company, cheap, what more do you want man.

Anyway, because we were super hungry we polished off everything in record time and coincidentally because the channel 8 9 pm show was showing, we were discussing about the siao zha bo. The siao zha bo who kena always kena dump and then resort to despicable ways to get what she wants. Aiya, don't give up on the whole forest because of one tree ma, not like it is the only tree left right, it's not the end of the world what. I mean you can be sad and you can go ahead and cry but at the end of the day stand up and move on la.
Wisdom grows with age huh? HAHAHAHAHAHA.
I really feel stupid when I recall all the stupid things that I used to do.
At least I'm not doing them anymore. =)
People learn through experience, remember that people.


Cash Studios with dearies today.

I did quite a lot of stupid things inside the room.