|
About me
Hello! This is Eveline.I'm nineteen. Currently studying in SP, diploma in banking and financial services. as well as psychology in business. I don't know myself very well. |
|
|
tagboard
Music Player
archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed Do credit accordingly if you changed the icon. |
I'm moving. to the EAST, tomorrow. Will be moving to my grandma's place at macpherson road jalan chengkek house no 78 with ms wong shu fen. WHY? because we are banished to Commerzbank whose office is located at Paya Lebar. In order to make life easier for both of us, so that we can sleep in 2 hours more, we have decided to move nearer to our working place. I think we pro huh. So from mondays to thursdays, we will be in the East, and returning to our own homes on Fridays, and then back there on Sunday. This will go on for 2 months. According to a credible source, we are going to a pretty good place compared to most of the rest. I am still a bit skeptical about this but I hope they prove me wrong. My fellow dbfs and I were unlucky because our ITP came straight after the credit crunch and we got hit the worst being in the banking and finance industry. Some of us were the lucky few who got into banks. BUT BUT, things happen for a reason and what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Somehow, I found back the strength to fight. I'm back. =) Had a small gathering at Ms Tan's place with psychology classmates. Nice dinner and chatting session. Celebrated Ms Tan's birthday as well. To friends who are going to China for ITP: Yvonne, Junhao, Forgel -> bon voyage and good luck! we'll see you back in spore. jiayou. I will downgrade from a 10000 internet speed to 1000. =(. I will miss my home internet and my starhub cable most. Am super excited for the sans sleepover. There's so much to catch up on with those girls. We will have the house to ourselves because I'll be home alone. Being alone has its good and bad points. Good - there will be peace, Bad - i will think a lot. I shall ask them accompany me until sunday. wahahaha. Slept at 5 am this morning because I was chionging hanadan - korea. woke up at 2 pm just now. why am i being so random. i need a break man... to just chill and do nothing. like what junhao said, if we don't make good use of our next holiday to slack, we will be disappointing ourselves. the thing is junhao, our next holiday is so far away. =( blah. good luck for itp everybody. take care. |


