Hi =)
2 down 2 more to go. 6 more days to official end to miserable year 2.
BLAW has given me the confidence to chiong for the two remaining papers. I see hope.
Plans with the gang right after paper on the 25th. Not drunk, don't go home. -> direct translation.
Must go check out our working place with shufen, and to move house. SO MANY THINGS TO DO AHHH. I want to meet up with SANS and sballers also...

Last week, gang celebrated my bday after blaw pre-exam prep. thank you so much for making my day and big thanks to the big present! I'll make good use of it. =) xie xie ni men.
Thanks to those who remembered as well. =)

When I turn 18, I wish that my world will be full of colours, adventures, and as eventful as it can be.
Now that I'm 19, I wish that my world will be in peace and that I'll be able to have time to pursue my own dreams.

When I turn 18, I thought that I have all the time in the world.
Now that I'm 19, I realised that time is flying so fast and we should cherish every moment that we have.

When I turn 18, I thought that it was time for my parents to let me have my own life.
Now that I'm 19, I wish that they will always be around to help me with my life.

When I turn 18, I don't understand what some people are thinking.
and 1 year later, I still don't know what they are thinking. But at least now I know that people don't always agree with one another, because people have different personalities and opinions. However, birds of the same feather flock together. This I agree.

Lastly, just like every other year, I'm thankful for the people that I am hanging around with.

Note to self: No more nonsense, ok. It's time to control your own life, know what you want, and be who you want to be. No regrets. =)

Pictures soon.