|
About me
Hello! This is Eveline.I'm nineteen. Currently studying in SP, diploma in banking and financial services. as well as psychology in business. I don't know myself very well. |
|
|
tagboard
Music Player
archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed Do credit accordingly if you changed the icon. |
5. End of year exams - 4 papers. The final lap of year 2. Battle starts. Dates - 17, 19, 23, 25. the rest of the days will be spent mugging at home. jiayou eveline, jiayou everyone. UCCD was rather disappointing. -.- alright, but, you guys know my expectation la hor. anyway, psycho turned out better than what i have expected. maybe because i sort of have a lower expectation for psycho. went to JP ding tai fung to eat with AWK + Forgel. our H dunno go where. I know I sua gu, first time eat ding tai fung. Nevermind, now I eat already. The first thing that I did when I reached home was to redecorate my room. Finally, a newly painted room with nicer walls. (thanks dad!) I love my new clock btw. Next up will be Arashi and the Click Five. =) |



