|
About me
Hello! This is Eveline.I'm nineteen. Currently studying in SP, diploma in banking and financial services. as well as psychology in business. I don't know myself very well. |
|
|
tagboard
Music Player
archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed Do credit accordingly if you changed the icon. |
I survived my second psychology test. =) I'm thankful for the supportive classmates that I've got. Next up: 1. UCCD presentation & report submission this Friday. 2. Psychology Work Group Dynamics MCQ Test next Monday. 3. CRAA and FF report submission next Friday. 4. MA country reports submission next next Friday. 5. MA last test next next next Friday. 6. GEMS photo essay and 8R photo next next next Friday as well. 7. Psychology skills demonstration test next next next next Monday. In addition, Psychology HAWKE presentation and individual journal somewhere and I don't feel like thinking about that yet. Jiayou people, we must chiong ok. I'm finally going to meet Khris, Ser and Min this Sunday. Hopefully, I won't faint on the way again. Touch wood, so scary. Anyway, today is CHAI SI AUN's BDAY. BUD! HAPPY 19th BIRTHDAY! I know you're in camp right now and all that, but we will definitely have a belated celebration for you ok! :) Stay true to yourself, be who you are, we love you because of that! May all your wishes come true! |


