|
About me
Hello! This is Eveline.I'm nineteen. Currently studying in SP, diploma in banking and financial services. as well as psychology in business. I don't know myself very well. |
|
|
tagboard
Music Player
archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed Do credit accordingly if you changed the icon. |
I feel like ranting. Went to check my exam timetable. CRAA and FMKT exam both starts at 6pm. -.-. I must thank Mr D Tan for extending the CRAA deadline. At least for now can focus on FF first. But I'm glad our CRAA and MA is in the process of completion too. We learned Neuro-linguistic programming in psycho today. Fyi, neuro is how the mind works, linguistic is the language patterns, and programming is how we are conditioned and how to condition others to behave. Anyways, classmates and I are looking forward to this particular topic for quite some time already. So finally we are learning it. Just to remind myself that I actually have a life, some stuff to look forward to: - Chinese New Year (although everyone no mood, including me) - Sans sleepover - Small gathering at Mr Yeo's - Cash studios with HL,Ben, Goki. - Cash studios with Sans. - birthday - end of exam, meaning end of year 2 life that's been pretty sad. I feel that my new year begins when we go up to year 3. Maybe I should change my lifestyle? I've been keeping myself busy on purpose, but that's really unhealthy. Blog's been boring without pictures (quoted from xy), one overdued pic: |


