|
About me
Hello! This is Eveline.I'm nineteen. Currently studying in SP, diploma in banking and financial services. as well as psychology in business. I don't know myself very well. |
|
|
tagboard
Music Player
archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed Do credit accordingly if you changed the icon. |
![]() I could still remember the day you came. Mum and Dad woke me up from my nap, and I saw you in the garden. That night you refused to eat and just laid there, because you were not used to our home yet. The next day, you allowed me to pet you on your head, and I carried you around. We've been best friends ever since. That was 13 years ago. Now that you're gone, my only regret is that I was not with you when you left. I'm sorry. Rest in peace, Penny, I'll miss you. I will always remember you, and I will always love you. A lot of things seemed to have happened. I strongly believe that God has a plan for each and everyone of us. I can't find the right words to explain how I am feeling right now, but I've never felt calmer. It's as if something heavy has just been released from my shoulder. I'm a lot stronger than I thought. I went to NatHo's blog earlier, and I particularly liked this part where he wrote that we should know who are the people that matters to us so that we can appreciate them more, and to avoid or eliminate those who give out negative energy. It's tiring to deal with them and we don't need that at this point of our lives. I couldn't agree more. As you get older, you get wiser - I hope to live up to that from now onwards. Life's too short. =) Plus I've got a good number of great friends around. =) Life won't be too bad huh? Ganbate ne. =P |



