Hello world. Guess what? It's 2.26 am now.
The whole month's been totally sucky, so just bear with all my rantings okay. I'll try to keep as calm as possible.
Things happen for a reason, right? This mindset has been failing me, but I still stick to it no matter what, and I still will.
There are actually such things as Perfect. If you're one of those who believe that nothing in this world is perfect, then I beg to differ.
It's just a matter of perception and expectation.
Things can be perfectly fine to me and it can be an utter nonsense to someone else.
I just wish that someday, somehow, someone who sees things the way I do can enter my life.
How many wrong turns must one go through, until you reach the destination?

I sort of opened my eyes to a lot of things, these past few days, or weeks actually.
Now I know, people who I should cherish, and those that I can afford to forget.
As quoted from NatHo, I don't need all this shit in my life right now.
Having said that, I haven't been a nice person either. So I'm sorry. To whoever for whatever, I sincerely apologise, for causing hurt or harm or unhappiness in any way.
I really want to do something for the common good.

A classmate from Psychology class was saying this, and I totally agree with what he said.
He said "Nothing comes free". Even KBox discount coupons come with terms and conditions that the management can change and amend anytime. Sometimes, hard work can only take you this far, luck somehow, can bring you further.
Irritating hor? This is life lo.