|
About me
Hello! This is Eveline.I'm nineteen. Currently studying in SP, diploma in banking and financial services. as well as psychology in business. I don't know myself very well. |
|
|
tagboard
Music Player
archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed Do credit accordingly if you changed the icon. |
First post of 2009. Project's been keeping me busy. It's kind of a good thing right now, at least. Plans to catch up with friends got delayed again, due to fever and all. Sorry girls, just not in a very good state right now. I can't believe how strong I could be, when I stood firmly on the ground and told myself not to cry in front of my parents. I remember a friend once told me, I think it's Nic, that even though crying doesn't make you a weakling, it doesn't mean you're allowed to cry. At least it's all clear now. If it becomes a burden, it's not something you want to look for. But you feel the pain though, because to you it's real. I'm not giving up yet, but for now, there's nothing much I can do. |


